[tcb] Re: my employer

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 14:53:50 -0800

Damn that sucks. The last time I was layed off I received 8 weeks severance and my 2 weeks vacation. Most companies give 2 weeks per year you were employed. As I recall you just took that job within the last couple of years, right?

Denis wrote:
Tell them that you don't have the time, since you are looking for work and send somebody out to pick up the stuff. It'll be at the curb.

        From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx>
        To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Friday, February 27, 2009, 9:58 AM

        Did you get a decent severence? Mileage reimbursment? If not, wtf? ------Original
Message------ From: Brian Denning Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ReplyTo:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Feb 27, 2009 11:53 AM Subject: [tcb] my employer  The Arkansas Democrat
Gazette has the odasity to ask me to unhook everything and haul it to the main office.   yea, how
low is that shit.   i used names because i know it will come up on a google search   buttholes
---------------- Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail. See how it
works.   Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile