[tcb] Re: mr. barnes

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:30:23 -0500

thanks for the info and good morning

From: "Andrew Barnes" <deabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: mr. barnes
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:30:27 -0500

Wedding Boy here is the info you wanted.
(479)452-5678
 C&H tire company
8701 Rogers Ave
FT. Smith AR.
  They are a Maxmiller tire 195 14C or D can't remember but great load
rating and a pretty good looking tire especially for the price $ 52.00 and
change.

  Dennis your order has been processed. I will let you know when it comes
in.
  Drew