[tcb] Re: more trip report

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:47:56 -0700 (PDT)

Looks good to me.  Can't believe you can't talk hubby into it.

Julie Maroney <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Sammie,

Did I ever show you pictures of my dream bus? I'd like to make it
into a guest house but my hubby says "No way!" I picture a hot tub in
place of the engine - just envision the hood down while the hot tub
warms up and the steam sneaking out like an over heating engine. I
just need $500 (it's value in scrap metal), a paint scraper, a broom
and a new mattress and I would be in all set.

http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/DreamBus

Julie