[tcb] Re: more trip report

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:28:53 -0500

i know where there are two 40's style school busses at similar to those. i've always loved that chop top shrunk dragster bus that is floating on the internet.

From: "Julie Maroney" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: more trip report
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:24:31 -0500

Sammie,

Did I ever show you pictures of my dream bus?  I'd like to make it
into a guest house but my hubby says "No way!"  I picture a hot tub in
place of the engine - just envision the hood down while the hot tub
warms up and the steam sneaking out like an over heating engine.  I
just need $500 (it's value in scrap metal), a paint scraper, a broom
and a new mattress and I would be in all set.

http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/DreamBus

Julie

On 6/15/07, Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Dan one time called a big bus a "60 window"