[tcb] Re: more temple

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 07:36:45 -0500

Thats nothing, my daughter has had 4 accidents since the first of the year. Needless to say she walks now. And the bad part is that we have had to pay for 2 of them out of our pocket so the insurance would not find out and cancel us. Hopefully this made an impression on your son for the good.

Will Wood wrote:
Kirk's a resiliant kid.  Mine oldest son has already taken out a garage door.

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 07:31:35
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] more temple

Speaking of Temple and TCB: Where were all the TCBrs? Few there but there was a strange lack of busses at the show. Saw several nice driver busses that I had not seen before that were in the swap area. Guy had a nice dove blue single cab that I had not seen and had a few good bus swap parts. Nother guy from Round Rock with a good driver hard top westy split. But for the most part no good representation of busses. Peter, it ain't that far to Temple from SA.

The big orange split from Monterrey MX was there, driven all the way and Dean Kirsten shot it Saturday afternoon for an upcoming feature.

Took a picture and will try to get it posted somewhere of a phat chick that was in LA Saturday. Nicest look I've ever seen on a bay. Guy had filled the entire front clip and reformed the nose like a split inclujding split early headlights. Painted two tone white over blue like a split deluxe. Looked killer. Not like a split clip had been installed, just a super smooth nose with early headlights and with the bay windshield still intact. Nicest treatment of the front of a bay I have ever seen.