[tcb] more temple

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 07:31:35 -0700 (PDT)

Speaking of Temple and TCB:  Where were all the TCBrs?  Few there but there was
a strange lack of busses at the show.  Saw several nice driver busses that I
had not seen before that were in the swap area.  Guy had a nice dove blue
single cab that I had not seen and had a few good bus swap parts.  Nother guy
from Round Rock with a good driver hard top westy split.  But for the most part
no good representation of busses.  Peter, it ain't that far to Temple from SA.

  The big orange split from Monterrey MX was there, driven all the way and Dean
Kirsten shot it Saturday afternoon for an upcoming feature.

  Took a picture and will try to get it posted somewhere of a phat chick that
was in LA Saturday.  Nicest look I've ever seen on a bay.  Guy had filled the
entire front clip and reformed the nose like a split inclujding split early
headlights.  Painted two tone white over blue like a split deluxe.  Looked
killer.  Not like a split clip had been installed, just a super smooth nose
with early headlights and with the bay windshield still intact.  Nicest
treatment of the front of a bay I have ever seen.