[tcb] Re: more exciting hershey news

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 09:11:50 -0500

oh i just got through fixing the damn roof. now i have to paint the big yellow spot in the ceiling. and i spray for termites. here is what i recomend for that: VIPER, that works great. wasp drop from the sky when they come in the house, and i haven't sprayed in over a month and they still are dropping like rain drops, and it doesn't hurt the dogs.

From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: more exciting hershey news
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 19:20:13 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Don't forget the roof, oh and termites..