[tcb] Re: mnt view

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 17:19:44 -0500

That is one pretty place I tell ya what. Really twisty roads. I really enjoyed hanging out there for a couple of days 2 yrs ago. I even danced with the locals on saturday night. No dancing during the Gospel hymns. Hope you camped there, or got a cabin. They have these kickass fried pancake thingies for breakfast that are to die for, I think we got those on Sunday morning. Have fun!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On May 18, 2007, at 4:57 PM, Neil McGlothin wrote:

I really enjoyed the short time I spent there a few
years ago...got there on the tail end of the last
day...
--- sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm here at the hillbilly show site.  Man, they even
have wifi in this town.  Gorgeous drive up in the
Baja.  Absolutely perfect weather.  Forecast for
here is low 44 high 75 and sunshine.  Wish all you
good bus people were here.

______________________________________________________________________ ______________Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC