[tcb] Re: m-codes???

  • From: "Bergman" <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:02:40 -0500

The number stamped there is the VIN

-----Original Message-----
From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Neil
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 11:54 AM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: m-codes???

On my 58, in the same place Denis is talkin' about, that info is stamped AND
there is a plate attached over the stamped spot.  The plate is screwed
on...if I can find the plate, I'll see what info can be gleaned from it...I
am currently unable to get down, twist around and look at the stamping.
This disability thing sucks.