[tcb] Re: manx

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 13:35:35 -0700 (PDT)

Sammi ,call the Davis's ,they'll know.
--- Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:
#ffffff;color: black;}Sammie, Check out the San Diego
Automotive Museum.  They have quite a collection of
Myer's vehicles including the rarer models on display.

http://www.myersmanx.com as well.

From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, August 4, 2008, 7:49 PM

#yiv76780881 .hmmessage
P{margin:0px;padding:0px;}#yiv76780881
{FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma;}i am by far no
expert, but if i remember my readings correctly i
think they have a serial number on them

---------------------------------
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 17:04:33 -0700
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] manx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Need some reasonably fast expert advice on a possible
real Manx.  Does anyone on the list know how to tell a
real Manx from the clones.  We are looking at one that
does have the protusion on the hood where the
Manx/Myers "coat of arms" was placed.  Other than that
is there some other identifying tag, serial number or
whatever to id a real manx?

No, I am not buying one.  This is for a friend.

Get Windows Live and get whatever you need, wherever
you are. Start here.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.