[tcb] Re: low beam high beam switch

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 09:42:10 -0800 (PST)

Just talked to a girl at the Tax orifice. I can run Antique registration with
B&W plates! And since I already have some '59 Texas plates that were inspected
and approved for future use when I switched the title in '07, there is no need
to involve Austin and I get my registration while I'm there $52.80 annually and
$15 to run specialty plates.Guess where I'm going for lunch on Friday : )