[tcb] Re: low beam high beam switch

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 14:22:26 -0800 (PST)

That's just BS.  They pulled you over because you were a cute young lady.

--- On Thu, 3/4/10, a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx <a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx <a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: low beam high beam switch
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, March 4, 2010, 11:26 AM

I had a cop pull me over once to settle a bet....was I driving a Volvo or a VW
Squareback?!!!  I was so relieved when they said to each other that one of them
owed the other one $5 because it was the Square.

They let me get on my way.
Em

From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 12:24 PM

There's a form that has to be sent in to Austin.  Yes, the plates must not be
rust buckets but it depends on the Tax Office you go to.  I found that my local
one has anal retentive SFBs running it, but in the next city they're much nicer
and will let "a little rust" get by.
You'll also find that most of the Tax Office Buearotards don't grok Antique
stuff.  You'll also now have the nice new Window Sticker to go with it.  No
tags on the plates anymore.

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

They don't have to send them to Austin, however to register your YOM
plates they have to be in very good shape.
I have heard of DPS not accepting certain plates that were rusty and such.
Easy process.  It'll take all of about 5 minutes, after you wait in the
long line.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx