[tcb] Re: looking for suggestions

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:19:21 -0700 (PDT)

I have 2 of mine stored at boat storage facilities.

Shirley Hall <Shirley.Hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hi Folks,

A man here at UTSW contacted me for some advice(poor fool).
He is the origianl owner of a 74 beetle. It is stored in Maryland currently.
They have sold the house and the wife has moved into condo there. so no more
garage space for beetle. Wife wants him to get rid of the car (evil woman!).
But he really does not want to get rid of the car. He is asking about transport
companies to move the car here and what type of storage place to store a car.
Since my are stored at family and friends in pastures and carports, I have no
idea what to tell him. Sammie, I know you have a few cars stored and I'm sure
some of you others with VW in good shape, so can you send me some info to pass
on to him?
thanks in advance.

Dan, he also wants to be added to the list. could you please add him. Thanks.

Ramiah.Subramanian@xxxxxxxxx

shirley