[tcb] Re: look what i bought for hershey

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:43:39 -0600

we went camping for my birthday last year and every since then she has been
talking about wanting to camp and fish and hike and all other sorts of outdoors
fun stuff...i can't wait for it to warm up. and a plus on lowering it, it
doesn't squeek when it rocks anymore.

Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:31:57 -0500
From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: look what i bought for hershey

You said your wife wouldn't ride in your bus.  So who's rocking???