[tcb] Re: loaded up and pointing west

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 10:37:29 -0500

i will be headin' through texarkana :DFrom: cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: loaded up and pointing westDate: Thu, 9 Oct
2008 10:21:37 -0500

I hear the "Smoky and the bandit" theme song playing. except west bound
trucking.

may your trip be trouble free!
Eskimo

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: loaded up and pointing westDate: Thu, 9
Oct 2008 11:05:19 -0400From: wuzmop@xxxxxxxxxxx luck!-----Original
Message-----From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 8:13 amSubject: [tcb] loaded up and
pointing west

I washed hershey inside and out last night, got him packed up full of
groceries, cook stove, cooler, bus sheets, pillows, etc.

just need to top off the cooler and the gas tank and i'll be headed west as
soon as i get off work.

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED

FIRST TRIP IN THE BUS WAY OUTSIDE THE STATE!!!

See Now =

McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you
browse - Download Now! See how Windows connects the people, information, and
fun that are part of your life. See Now