[tcb] Re: live busses

  • From: "chuck blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 06:29:32 -0500

  Bluebus is currently being resurrected.The transmission is in the shop being
rebuilt after the PO used silicone seal for gaskets.Engine compartment has been
cleaned up.Some of the rusty places have be repaired ,some of the dents knocked
out,Holes in the floor have been fiberglassed in preparation of bed liner as a
sealer.Engine tin gets some paint today.Other than that there is no much
happening except I'm waiting for some primer  so I can get serious about the
paint.