[tcb] let's make photo watching easy

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 20:34:10 -0500

I would like to see all the photos and videos of T@P7 but they are all over
the place. That is OK if it is in lots of different locations, but can't we
make it easier to find them? If you have pics on the web tell us and how to
view them.

Kat says she has lots of them on Facebook, but I guess I'm not her friend so
I'm screwed. I got Sammie's easily and I think some of you are on Flikr. I
hate You Tube because it stutters for me. There are 2 excellent videos on
there ( Ithink they are by the rasta guy and his friends, but it takes
forever to watch them. But I did learn that, next year I should camp by
them. Drums and even good looking coffee in the morning). It would be great
if we could see them on something other than YouTube, like a torrent or
something.

Get to work on it.

Emily was shooting video. Where is it?