[tcb] Re: just in case parts

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 05:20:19 -0600

I bet we've logged over 15,000 miles in our  67 camper and that was the
first time we were ever stranded completely, luckily we had good
friends(Terry, Theresa and Larry) with spare towed buses behind us but it
does make you realize you do need spare parts- and lots of them. - Steve
won't read these, he has to work at least til dec.19th and then we're off
the rest of the year. We plan on leaving for Big Bend the day after
Christmas. Terry we'll need you to follow us with a parts bus.

  _____