[tcb] Re: just in case parts

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 17:27:11 -0600

One of the things that I carry in my spare parts container (which is always in the car when on a trip in a VW) is a complete 009 ready to run. Any distributor problems, you don't have to worry about solving the problem on the road, just drop in the other distributor and away you go.

Sammie

At 11:23 AM 12/7/2006, you wrote:
so i have been building up my inventory of just incase crap. one thing that i have a concern on is the distributor. i have an extra 009 would that get me by as a just incase distributor if the other one should fail?

i don't plan on running one all the time but would it get me by if i had to use it?

Share your latest news with your friends with the Windows Live Spaces friends module. http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk