[tcb] Re: just in case parts

  • From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 13:25:23 +0000

I've been thinking of driving although flying is easy for me too.

Next week I'm in LA, Chicago, Tulsa, Austin and San Antonio.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 12:25:52
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

He'll probably sell the parts bus at another rest stop again.  LOL

I was talking to Dennis Holbrook about going to Havasu in January.  I haven't
been there yet, so it may be a good time to go.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile