[tcb] it's friday

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 09:41:07 -0500

so where's the sites?

here is a joke though

but before i tell it just keep in mind i am remodeling my house and well fortuantely i am still allowed there:

A couple wanted to join the church. The pastor told them, "We have a
special requirement for new member couples. You must abstain from sex
for one whole month." The couple agreed and after two-and-a-half weeks
returned to the church. When the pastor ushered them into his office,
the wife was crying and the husband was obviously very depressed.
"You're back so soon. Is there a problem?" the pastor inquired. "We are
terribly ashamed to admit that we did not manage to abstain from sex
for the required month," the young man replied sadly. The pastor asked him
what happened. "Well, the first week was difficult. However, we managed
to abstain through sheer willpower. The second week was terrible, but
with use of prayer, we managed to abstain. However, the third week was
unbearable. We tried cold showers, prayer, reading from the bible,
anything to keep our minds off carnal thoughts. "One afternoon, my wife
reached for a can of paint and dropped it. When she bent over to pick
it up, I was overcome with lust and I just had my way with her right then
and there. It was lustful, loud, passionate sex. It lasted for over an
hour and when we were done we were both drenched in sweat." admitted
the man shamefacedly. The pastor lowered his head. "You understand," he
said sternly, "this means you will not be welcome in our church." "We know",
said the young man, hanging his head. "We're not welcome at Home Depot
either."