[tcb] Re: it's friday

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 10:51:58 -0500

well we won't talk about all the time i have spent so far on it.

so far here is the list:

remove floresent lighting patch ceiling and install resessed lighting.
begin scraping up the 3 layers of linolium flooring and prepare for tile.

we gutted drywalled and built a closet in our bedroom in about one month only working on weekends so i can see it being done in 2 months the hardest part is hanging new drywall on 3 of the walls which will take a couple of weeks. tile will take a weekend cabinets will take a weekend. we have help from her dad and mine so i see it being done in 2 months. that doesn't include demolition though.

oh and i have to put some time in the bus during this as well (bus content)

From: "Lonnie Bergman" <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: it's friday
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 10:25:07 -0500

If you get all that done in two months, you will be a very fortunate man.
And please let me know how you did it.