[tcb] Re: its a plan

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 08:38:16 -0500

man i wish. will be at eureka though ya'll have to enter it is the tirbute to campers show.

band does sound good.

but sharon i have to ask this one question...do you have a myspace? if so i want to be your friend

http://www.myspace.com/briandenning

and that goes to anyone here that has a myspace other than gerald because i don't like him...(j/k) he is already my friend

From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] its a plan
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 08:12:00 -0500

Woody fest was great saw Leo and Ed, no dogs allowed so no sweet Max.
Music was fantastic, two kids that look 15 who knows how old they really
are- the Dedringers- wow! From New Braunfels-standing ovations every song.
Look them up in my space and listen although you have to see them.
There were lots of old 50's bubble type campers, very popular with
musicians that travel, about 5 or 6 vanagons too.
So I have a plan, we're driving to Eureka Springs in the camper staying Fri
at that crap host motel with the weird guy that has air because I can't take
the heat, we'll be in the 4th room down, they took our corner room no
explanation, we will be at least serving apetizers and refreshments for all
our friends. Haven't decided whether to show, guess we will because I feel
sorry for the workers, I'd hate to see that show disappear and they think
they are making an effort.
Going to Psycho Sat night, then after Denis's party we're driving to St.
Louis 350 miles(found $98 roundtrip air on bestfares) and leaving the camper
in remote parking, flying home to Ft Worth Sunday night and coming back to
st louis the next Fri morn to drive to Hannibal for the nowhere near the
arches bus thing. Then home Sunday and Monday(holiday), only using 2 days
vacation.
Leo and Ed said they'd be at buses nowhere near, so who's joining us?