[tcb] Re: is this thing on??

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 18:59:38 -0600

Sammy,
I just emailed Peter and told him that you were interested. I left him your email address...

Sammie Smith wrote:

Either that or give him my e-mail address and have him e-mail me the info along with some pictures. E-mail address is SLSmith@xxxxxxxxxx
At 07:23 AM 11/2/2006, you wrote:

Peter Rassmusen here in Houston says he has a '71 Westy for sale.
Not sure what his number is, but I could find out...