[tcb] Re: is this thing on??

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 20:56:23 -0600

I have been in touch with Denis.
Last I heard he was in Pensacola.

On Nov 1, 2006, at 8:46 PM, Sammie Smith wrote:

So you noticed it too Mark. Was just fixing to write the same thing. Has anyone heard from Denis. Heard they had some storms in the Florida panhandle which is where he should be about now.

Different subject. Have a friend who used to have 68 hard-top Westy till it got totalled by an errant driver with no insurance. Anyway, she would like to buy another bus. Price range desired dictates bay window. Prefers earlier 1600 aircooled. Would prefer camper but does not want a pop top. She knows nothing about VWs, and doesn't want to, except she wants one to drive as a second occasional car and one she can take camping occasionally, which is what she did with her 68 till it got totalled. Anyone know of anything out there that might work. Needs to be in reasonable condition mechanically and cosmetically. Yeah I know, we can get on the Samba, but would prefer something local that someone who knows VWs knows something about.
Sammie
At 08:01 PM 11/1/2006, you wrote:
Is everyone quiet today??