[tcb] Re: installing new bed strips

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 06:34:43 -0800 (PST)

Something I just thought of is going to a sheetrock supply place and rent some
of those stilts that sheetrockers walk around on. I think they are about 18
inches tall.

Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Darn! I knew some of you guys would
have ideas. I have never ever thought
of pulling off the wheels.