[tcb] Re: i am sooooo tempted

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 16:35:13 -0800 (PST)

Brian aside from what mark said about having two
washing machines on the front porch instead of
one.From the trips I've made and stories from others
.Your Dream Bus is probably not going to come off of
the Samba .Just my two cents.As old Jerry Jess always
say, Thir out there ,just keep lookin.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=395649

> all i woudl need to do is get a headliner and make a
> pattern of my camper
> interor cabinets so i could turn this into a camper.

> Share your latest news with your friends with the
> Windows Live Spaces
> friends module.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone