[tcb] Re: how much for a bus bumper?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 13:15:29 -0600

Sharon sorry to hear you have to go thru so much trouble.

I found this:

http://www.busdepot.com/details.jsp?partnumber=213707001

they seem to have the brackets and other bits as well.
Hope this helps!

On Jan 16, 2006, at 12:39 PM, Sharon Chamberlain wrote:

We have to turn in an estimate for parts on the bus but there are none, no
bumper parts anywhere for a pre 67. Wolfsburg and every other co is sold
out, none anywhere. They aren't actually the correct ones anyways, the 67
are pointed on the end. Does anyone know of any for sale or what they would
be worth if you could buy them? The price has to be very high if they don't
exist. I got $800 for my convertible one, insurance co couldn't find a real
one any cheaper. I'm going crazy with this stuff.