[tcb] Re: how is Chris?

  • From: Cari Smith <cariandpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:42:45 -0500

Saw him this am. He looks great, considering. He was sitting up in a chair
and drinking from a coffee cup. His speech was a little slurred, but you
could definitely understand him. Hand eye coordination on the left side is
a bit off, but the pt had already been by. Sherry said at least 2 more days
in neuro icu, then rest of the week in general pop for observation.

His first question to me was,"how did my bus drive?" Followed by a comment
about busfest. So spirits were good. We will probably have to put some all
terrain wheels on a walker because he seems determined.
Cari