[tcb] Re: hoping for the best

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 19:33:36 -0500

I was thinking something else.  Old guy with beard asking kids he doesn't know
at a park to come to his house.....

Paul,  just plead ignorance and don't do it!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Neil wrote:

Just go to the park, find any 15 year old and invite him to the house to check
out yer computer...

Wait a minute, this may not be such a good idea!

I was havin' problems with our computer's performance.  I was talkin' to a
neighbor about it, she sent her 15 yr old over...he looked at it...downloaded
some freeware (CCCLEANER &amp; DEFRAGGLER), ran it.  The Defraggler defragged
some restore files that the Microsoft defrag program would not fix...bottom
line, this 15 year old kid solved the issue.

The freeware programms cleaned up the registery and deleted a mass of unnessary
files that were left over after uninstalls of verious programs.