[tcb] Re: home

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 21:18:24 -0500

Hey TCBers,
Wolfie, Donner, and I all made it home safely.  We had a blast this weekend.
 Thanks Paul!  You rule!
It was fun to finally have a sleeping companion in my Bus and Wolfie doesn't
snore or steal the covers.  Wolfie's head has gotten a little bigger now
that he is an award winning cat.  He's demanding more kibble but he's still
mostly sweet.  (Here's some old photos of him, you'll see just how small he
was when I first brought him home:
http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/Wolfie?authkey=w5tWsDav2xA#)

Peter, Gary and Greg made it into the Temple Daily Telegram.  Here's the
photo and caption.
http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/NewspaperPhoto?authkey=cmeV-09qxeA#
(The reporter is Australian so that's what's with the use of Combi.)

Hopefully I got some good photos this weekend.  I'll put together of photo
album of the bestest ones.  And some how I'm supposed to put together a
"panoramic" photo of all of the Buses lined up.  Well I promise to do my
darndest to come up with something good but it might be a bit
unconventional, we shall see.

Julie