[tcb] Re: holy crap wife wants a baby

  • From: Jeff Bednar <coitspoon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 18:36:41 -0700 (PDT)

ruby red.
http://www.bednar.smugmug.com/gallery/1138573#P-3-15
http://www.bednar.smugmug.com/Cars/151391 bus pix
i ran low 14's last time i took it to ennis, but i had 44 dolortos, now i have
48 webbers probably running high 13's.
it's a fun daily driver, nothing beats getting a nod at a stop sign by some kid
in a rice burner and blowing his doors off with 2 vintage coolers on the roof
rack!
i've had these crazy thoughts lately of putting the bug engine in the bus
before i sell it.

-jeff
PS
now that i'm sober, i'm not going to sell the bus, just the bug and the other
cars.