[tcb] Re: hitch hiker

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:57:48 -0700 (PDT)

Thats a great idea , but you know I'm not going to be
able to get Bob to go that far with me ,and it's a
party not a work day , but I would love to have ya'll
install them for me, there is a norther blowing
outside right as I type , 54 at night I cant wait ,
Dennis I have every vidio from the classic soto , octo
meet also some from the Arizona bus meet , if you want
I can bring several ,but if not thats ok too
--- Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Bring Bob and the brake kit and we will install it
> in Denis' air-
> conditioned, lift equipped shop.
>
> On Jun 26, 2006, at 6:22 PM, singlecabboy wrote:
>

> > I'll probably be in the zone , but I don't think
> the
> > brakes will be on .I ought to have my ars kicked
> for
> > not learning how to work on the stuff years ago ,
> oh
> > well. I've been lucky so for ,but its still
> > frustrateing.
> > --- Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >> Are you driving the Zone with your new super
> >> brakes??

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
Praise The Lowered