[tcb] Re: highfill AR

  • From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 07:07:22 -0800 (PST)

That's about what my neighbor figured.  He found his bus on Craig's list for a
good deal.  The PO's wife wanted it gone quickly.  It was built by a local
reputable shop and was their parts chaser for many years before some changing
of hands.

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Thanx Stephen.  I was
just curious since he appears to have so much early bus stuff.  His prices as
posted on the samba are quite high though.  Not really out of line for samba
asking prices, but definitely not bargains either.
  Sammie

Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  No  no the guy that "Built" the motor is in Gravette, northwest of Highfill.
I haven't met the guy in Highfill personally, but my neighbor checked out his
stuff when he was getting his Bus.  As you can see from the ads, he has quite a
collection and is about a 40min. drive from me.  If someone is interested in
his stuff, maybe Dennis and I could go check it out for you.

Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:           Highfill is out by our airport, I
think. Stephen here knows this guy I think. He may be the guy who built his
engine that ran 10 miles.

  Stephan?