[tcb] hershey story

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:34:05 -0600

i know how ya'll like to hear 'em.

so i drove hershey yesterday. heat worked ok had to roll down the window though due to the smoke comming from the defrost. it cleared up though. so i am trucking along doing 65 and all of the sudden i hear this awful squeeking noise. loudest most annoyingest squeek ever. i drive all the way to work listening to this horrible noise. well i figured it out it only does it when my speed increases or decreases IT'S A BOMB!!!! no not really. evidently when i put the dash back together from my rust prevention job on the front i didn't get the speedometer cable all the way on. so i had to stay at work late and forgot about the bug man comming to spray my house so i didn't have time to tighten the speedometer cable so i had to drive all the way home (30 miles) listening to this deafening noise. but other than that it was a pretty trouble free drive. had a blast driving him. he trucks along at 65 pretty good too.

well that's my story. fun times...fun times.

oh and i got flashed the peace sign...how original she should of just flashed me instead.

WIN up to $10,000 in cash or prizes ? enter the Microsoft Office Live Sweepstakes http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0050001581mrt/direct/01/