[tcb] Re: hershey news

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 17:20:34 -0700 (PDT)

Dang, all this talk about breaks...first Denis, now
Brian...things break all da time!  Work on the brakes!
HAHAHAHAHA,  WHOOPIE!
Sorry, I was in my happy place for a moment...
I needed it bad, too!  Been a rough couple of weeks
here...

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement

http://mail.yahoo.com