[tcb] Re: hershey news

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 11:30:15 -0500

exactly. i was discussing that with someone at the classic. the wifes car has been having proplems which are now fixed but the car was missing you could only go about 60 folks were honking and giving me the one finger salute. if i drive the bus going the same spead folks still honk but they do it while showing boobies or giving the peace sign or smiling. it is awesome. i have been thinking about getting a beetle just so other folks will have sore shoulders from the punch buggie routine.

From: "Aguirre, Adan" <AAguirre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: hershey news
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 10:55:26 -0500

Don't matter what VW we drive,it's still cool to be goin' down the rd & you
get to see that twinkle in someone elses eye,that nod, that wave,& then the
slugbug slugs......