[tcb] Re: hershey is fixed

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:37:26 -0800 (PST)

Ah the old 4 dueces hiway.  Bout 40 years ago was a blast to drive in hopped up
VWs and Porsches  That was before "progress."

ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:          I live close to Bull Creek (aka
Bulli Creek).  In the city of Austin basically 360 and 2222

  Jeff, where on the west side do you live?
We are looking at property in the Dripping Springs area...