[tcb] Re: here I sit on the side of the road

  • From: J Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 23:13:53 -0500

what I just got to drive during the daylight. Fortunately I'm broke down
right across the road from some guy by the name of john who other people on
this list will recognize he works with nothing but volkswagens. done so for
many many many many many many many many many many many many years is right
across the interstate from me. I just hope he's there on saturday that's
all.