[tcb] Re: help-shows

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 09:14:41 -0500

 Haven't heard anything yet about yesterday.  Let's just hope everything went
well.

From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx <a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 4:48 PM

Mark and I saw him last night at the North Houston meeting and he is not
looking very good.  He was to be in surgery at MDAnderson at 6 am this morning.
 I didn't know if anyone would know him on the list, so I didn't post anything.
 He has an amazing collection(12 vehicles), including a 51 Split and a 23
window.  He is a fighter...hopefully everything went ok this morning.

Emily

From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx <theresabuckner@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 3:26 PM

 ME TOO ME TOO      Sharon has a space for me , I hope    Terry     Larry needs
our prayers .   Terry

From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx <theresabuckner@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 6:00 PM

Sammy       when is that VW show in NAC ???    are they still having it or was
it canceled due to a lack of info ??????     Terry

From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx <a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 10:15 AM

Happy Texas Independence Day!!!

I am related to both Sam Houston and James Bowie!!!

Very Proud Texan
Em

From: gearjammer23@xxxxxxxx <gearjammer23@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] help-shows
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 5:18 AM

 Hi i am new to the area and also on this forum moved out here from las vegas
to san antonio can someone tell me what the nac show is and also any other
shows that would be worth going to being from vegas got spoild with cali so
close and phoneix and vegas shows also thank you very much

Small Business Tools
Click here for to find products that will help grow your small business.

=