[tcb] Re: help-shows

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 06:18:54 -0600

Well I do not know about Terry but I am camping at Mission Tejas State Park on the 26th and 27th. I made my reservation last week, hopefully they still have sites left if anyone else wants to join in on the camping fun during the Nac. Show weekend.

On Mar 2, 2010, at 6:15 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

MARCH 27!  And Terry, you better be camping in Mission Tejas.

From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx <a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 10:15 AM

Happy Texas Independence Day!!!

I am related to both Sam Houston and James Bowie!!!

Very Proud Texan
Em

From: gearjammer23@xxxxxxxx <gearjammer23@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] help-shows
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 5:18 AM
Hi i am new to the area and also on this forum moved out here from las vegas to san antonio can someone tell me what the nac show is and also any other shows that would be worth going to being from vegas got spoild with cali so close and phoneix and vegas shows also thank you very much

Small Business Tools
Click here for to find products that will help grow your small business.