[tcb] Re: headliner dimensions

  • From: "Aguirre, Adan" <AAguirre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:06:36 -0600

FYI!you can use the vinyl bath wall sheets made in 1/16 & 1/8  thick sheets
in 4*8 sheets, very flexible, door panels,headliners,many other uses in
upholstery,you can also dye it.I've done many cars w/ this stuff,Adan
Aguirre,817-939-1929 cell GET IT @ HOME DEPOT,LOWES,by the way I've
finnished the INTERIOR IN 1938 PLYMOUTH ON NAC SHOW WKEND LOOKS COOL !!!