[tcb] Re: harvestfest camping

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 13:56:30 -0500

Ahh, sorry about the confusion. Sandy Creek (LCRA) is nice, and free, this time
of year but has no facilities other than bathrooms. Lots of folks do stay there
than cruise to the park on Sunday.

If we camp (are you coming to help with the Ghia, Chuck & Richard?), we will
likely stay at Cedar Breaks (COE) because of the showers.

Duncan