[tcb] Re: happy f&%&(& friday

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 06:38:53 -0700 (PDT)

I know exactly how you feel. Between spending $11.000.00 on getting the
foundation of my house leveled, now I am told that when the foundation settled,
it cracked the plumbing drains in both bathrooms and that's going to cost me
another $3000.00. Since I am having to do all this repair work on the house, I
thought I would go ahead and remodel. Between my parents, sister and my
girlfriend, I am about to go postal on the whole world. Oh, and I still have to
get the Vanagons engine reinstalled and see if it will run well enough for me
to make it to Arkansas. Other than that, Life is just peachy. How about you
make it to Denis' party anyway you can and we can get drunk together.

  And remember, Only submarines are truly watercooled!!!

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  so haven't been on in a while to shoot the shit and bitch about my broke ass
bus so here we go:

so the wifes car, you know the one with the brand spankin' new fuel pump,
yea it got hit in the ramada in parking lot in little rock while diana was
at a lingerie shower. well the lady left information for us to get in
contact with her. well long story short the lady said i didn't see your
little car, our "little car" is a 4-door oldsmobile. currently we are
driving a itty bitty cobalt rental and our car has almost 2k worth of damage
done. the body is buckled under the back left door, the fiberglass bumper is
dented in and cracked, the frame underneath the bumper is thrashed, busted
taillight and the trunk and rear door don't shut right.

ok next car, my ford ranger, the one most of you saw at the tejas classic,
the left rear tire won't stay aired up. i took it to the shop twice the guy
said he couldn't find anything. i said then don't you think it is the valve
stem he said no it is a defective tire and i said wow i didn't know rubber
absorbed air. the third time i went a new f#&%er said i know what is wrong
you forgot to put air in your tire. i said wow i didn't know you were
supposed to air them up every 8 hours. he said oh then i don't know so
finnaly i said take my money and put a new stem in it because that is what
is wrong. well that was 3 days ago and the tire still has 37psi.

ok now the bus. motor is back out of the thing because the throw forks broke
and the throwout bearing is thrashed. i got the new forks and bearing and
the right pressure plate and i am to busy currently with my cousin's
wedding, which is tomorrow, the crashed car and a flat freaking tire to mess
with the bus.

on a lighter note my new job is going great, i like the people i work with,
mainly because i work with some men now. the old job was all a bunch of
bitchy whiney old women.

how ya'll doing?