[tcb] Re: glue for rubber door seals

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 15:44:53 -0800 (PST)

Whew!  I don't remember it being $20 a can.  More like $7 or $8.  But anything
with a petro base has gone out of sight lately.  But I still can't believe
$20.  If it's any consolation, it lasts a long time and goes a long way.

Last time I was painting anything I was buying laquer thinner for $7 per
gallon.  That was about 3 years ago.  Went in the other day to get a gallon and
it was $15.