[tcb] Re: funny experience......

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:15:16 -0800 (PST)

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

--- On Mon, 11/29/10, shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] funny experience......
To: "tcb" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, November 29, 2010, 11:19 AM

Saturday, I took my 72 bus to get inspected.   I have taken this bus to that
shop before but it was another guy doing the inspection.  this guy was around
30ish and asks a lot of questions about the bus.  When he gets done with the
inspection, he walks in front of the bus and with a rather concerned look he
asks "Is it very hard to access the engine?"  He was surprised when I walked to
the back of the bus and opened the engine compartment.  "No, it's quite easy to
get to." I said.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving,
Shirley