[tcb] Re: funny bus story (kinda)

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:28:07 -0500

next year? everyone says that...

On Jun 17, 2009, at 3:52 PM, Kirk wrote:

Nope. I couldn't get it past the wife. I sure hope it continues, because I'm working on next year. You guys have fun.

From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 9:58 AM

That IS a funny story.
Why's it always got to be the bus?

71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Yesterday morning Dee got in her 2007 Honda Odessy and it wouldn't start. Nothing. It was in the garage next to my 71 Westy. So she called Triple A to come tow the car to the Honda Dealership (its still under warranty). So in less than 15 minutes the guy is here with the flatbed in the drive way. I hear him putting the flatbed down. I am online with with my Time Suck Device called Facebook. I go out there and he's behind the Westy with the tow chains and I yell at him, stop wrong car. He looks at me really confused and tells me he towed me and my bus about 2 years ago from the side of I-10 in Katy and naturally assumed the bus needed towing again.

I laughed..... he laughed.

But we jumped off the Honda and I drive to the dealership ( it was the battery) got a new one , changed the oil and I was home by 9:30 am - they even washed and vacuumed the van.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin