[tcb] Re: fun in the tcb

  • From: "Julie Maroney" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 16:27:49 -0500

Hear, hear! Enthusiasm for buses defeats existential fear!

Julie

On 5/24/07, Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Homer is great and we have met such great people who have busses.
Glad we have such a wonderful TCB list that we can brag about our busses to
all of our good friends whom have busses.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On May 24, 2007, at 5:33 PM, sammie smith wrote:

Who would've thought so much conversation could be derived from one little
post!!!!! Ain't the TCB great.  Don't know what I would do for amusement in
my spare time if it weren't for all the great guys and gals on this list.
And they all drive a BUS, or at least like busses.