[tcb] Re: fun in the tcb

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 19:21:48 -0500

Homer is great and we have met such great people who have busses.
Glad we have such a wonderful TCB list that we can brag about our busses to all of our good friends whom have busses.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On May 24, 2007, at 5:33 PM, sammie smith wrote:

Who would've thought so much conversation could be derived from one little post!!!!! Ain't the TCB great. Don't know what I would do for amusement in my spare time if it weren't for all the great guys and gals on this list. And they all drive a BUS, or at least like busses.