[tcb] Re: fuel reserve

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 12:59:11 -0500

you got like a part number or something for htat, my guy at roy rogers can't
get anything like that. i'll look on cip1 too, but so far no luck finding what
you speak of.
and as far as running out of gas denis, i always carry a can, never have had a
bus with working gauge so i always carry a can

Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 16:58:49 -0700
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: fuel reserve
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Very easy.  Just install the later (62 on) fuel tap instead of the reserve tap.
 Much cheaper than a reserve tap also.  Put in a new one with new gasket and
the metal strainer sock..